I was nominated for this by Emma @ AfterButterflyRain – Thanks so much! I love tags and these award thingys are just so nice.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
9bloggers of your choosing.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I am 21 (almost 22) and about to enter my final year studying English Language at Cardiff University. I love my course and I love my uni girls and I don’t want it to end (although I’m not totally buzzing about doing my dissertation soon).
- I took a gap year after school when I travelled by myself to Costa Rica to live in a camp in the jungle and carry out wildlife conservation work and some research on butterflies, turtles and monkeys. I both loved it and hated it, but it was an undeniably fantastic experience.
- I love film and TV almost as much as I love books. I guess I just love fiction (more than reality). My favourite big programmes are Orange Is The New Black, Game of Thrones, and American Horror Story. However, nothing will ever beat Gossip Girl. But I also love slightly more low-key programmes like Poldark and, though I hate to admit it, Made In Chelsea.
- I can play the piano. I used to be pretty good – decent grades in practical and theory – but I’ve gotten a little rusty since I didn’t take my keyboard to uni with me. One day though, I aspire to own my own proper piano.
- I have a black Labrador called Lola and she is the cutest little thing ever. She’s 5 years old but still looks and acts like a puppy.
- My essential cosmetic accessory is nail polish. I regularly leave the house wearing no makeup, but I hate leaving my nails unpainted. I used to bite my nails until I got braces and couldn’t bite them anymore, and since then I’ve kept my nails long and neat and brightly coloured. It’s just such a small and easy thing to keep pretty!
- Finally, I am obsessed with giraffes. They’re my favourite animal and I love them. I think they’re beautiful, elegant creatures and it would be a dream come true to go on safari and see them in the wild. I’m pretty short, so I think I feel an affinity with them, because they’re so tall.
- Georgiana Darcy’s Reading Lists
- Escaping in Paper
- Tiff the book nerd
- Kee The Reader
- The Tattooed Book Geek